Dr. Antonio Gracia
- Postdoc at the Physics Institute, Space Research and Planetary Sciences. University of Bern. Bern. Switzerland. 2014 - 2016.
- Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering (edX Honor Code Certificate). Technische Universiteit Delft. 2015.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (International Ph.D. Mention). Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (2010 – 2014). Field of research: Large-scale data analysis, supercomputing, visual analytics, machine learning, data mining, dimensionality reduction, evolutionary computation.
- M. Sc., Advanced Computing for Science and Engineering (60 ETCS). Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (2010 – 2011). Field of research: Large-scale data analysis, supercomputing, visual analytics, machine learning, data mining, dimensionality reduction, evolutionary computation.
- M. Sc., Computer Graphics, Virtual Reality and Videogames (120 ECTS). Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (2008 – 2010). Field of research: Robotics, virtual reality, interaction human-machine, haptics devices, tracking devices, computer graphics, physics and numerical simulations.
WORK AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
- Postdoctoral researcher (Sept 2014 - Present). Space Research and Planetary Sciences. Physikalisches Institut. Universität Bern (Switzerland).
- PhD student (May 2013 - Oct 2013). Granted with a doctoral scholarship by University of Lisbon (Portugal) to work in ESA Gaia Mission (European Space Agency).
- Doctoral stay (Oct 2012 - Jan 2013). Fraunhofer IGD. Technische Universität Darmstadt (Germany).
- PhD student (Oct 2010 - Dec 2012). Granted with a doctoral scholarship by Technical University of Madrid (Spain) to work in Cajal Blue Brain Project (Center for Biomedical Technology, Technical University of Madrid).
- MedVir: 3D Interface Applied to Gene Profile Analysis. Finalist of the IDEA² Madrid Program 2012.
- Garre C, Hernandez F, Gracia A, Otaduy M.A. - Interactive Simulation of a Deformable Hand for Haptic Rendering. World Haptics 2011. Proceedings of World Haptics Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2011. Best Student Paper Award.